● Develop, manage and implement effective digital strategies to drive campaign performance across digital platforms that include but are not limited to: Google, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
● Develop and execute SEO strategy for different clients with different business objectives, goals, and KPI
● Implement Technical and On-Page SEO initiatives with the best practices in mind.
● Build website authority through various, high impactful and holistic link acquisition techniques
● Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing
● Proactively manage all active campaigns by supporting all campaign-related requests from leads and internal departments
● Monitor and track performance of campaigns to ensure budget utilization is on track and to achieve the KPIs.
● Undertake relevant and suitable optimization measures to improve campaign performance
● Provide proactive support to the marketing team to deliver excellent client support services which include the following areas:
○ Day-to-day support to execute requests from clients
○ Troubleshooting campaign issues such as ad visibility, tracking and coding integration, etc
○ Create and customize reports as and when they are requested
○ Provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement
○ Enable Adwords and Google Analytics Integration. Provide expert direction to other Digital Marketing Optimizers and Account Managers on GA functions, set-up and integration
● Keep pace with the trends and updates in search industry in order to provide expert level advice, guidance, and recommendations for our clients to skyrocket their website performance on organic channel.
Position Qualifications & Skills Required
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong command of English and Filipino
● Logical, accurate and detail oriented
● Has great organizational abilities
● Proficient computer skills including practical knowledge of Powerpoint & Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup
● Preferably with certificates in Google AdWords and Analytics
● Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig