Job Description : BE PART OF AUSTRALIA'S LEADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
Reap the benefits of a work-life balance with a day shift and weekends off. Earn a highly competitive compensation package while working at a premiere office location and enjoying other excellent benefits!WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
The role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to provide digital marketing, web and graphic design expertise to assist the company to mature its digital marketing and social presence. Through working with the Senior Marketing Executive and other internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the companies digital collateral, website and marketing campaigns in automation platform Drip. The role requires strong technical capabilities across WordPress, Drip as well as Adobe applications InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
1. Marketing Automation
- Management of Drip and Integromat (Middleware) for automation funnel and email delivery
- Working with the Marketing team to implement and test marketing funnels
- Prepare email campaigns for delivery, including extraction and segmentation of target list
2. Website management and design
- Work with internal stakeholders to obtain copy and webpage requirements and put into creation
- Ensure website is compliant with SEO standards and optimising key words
- Management of website using WordPress and associated plugins
- Creation of landing pages as needed
- Integration of marketing automation tool into forms and pages ensuring appropriate visitor activity is being tracked
- Customisation of design of new pages aligning to company brand when needed
3. Graphic, Website and collateral Design
- Creating and amending graphics for use on website, printed or digital collateral
- Creating and amending InfoTrust marketing collateral
- Regular use of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Ensuring collateral is inline with company branding of a professional standard
- Working with external graphic designers for larger projects when required
4. Social Media
- Ensure regular cadence of social activities is maintained
- Work with relevant stakeholders to obtain content aligned to content strategy
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Ensure data for Salesforce and Drip contact data is maintained and accurate, where necessary engaging third party data hygiene services
- Input new data, leads or accounts into Salesforce as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and Acrobat
- Experience with CMS platforms, Wordpress preferred
- Previous digital marketing experience including marketing automation, with a preference of at least 3 years experience in this field
- Proven knowledge of search and digital marketing campaigns and strategy, including analytics and reporting, SEO and Google Analytics
- Preferably degree qualified in marketing, business or communications
- Experience analysis metrics
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be willing to work Australian hours.