The client runs a new and highly regarded social and self-care mobile platform to help women manage the symptoms that can occur from the hormonal fluctuations during perimenopause.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Tweeting at least 3-5 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our product’s social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
• Posting 2-3 Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
• Write 3-4 blog posts of 400 words per week to appear on our website, mobile apps, and social media outlets.
• To develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of subjects, including strategic key phrase placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, clickthroughs and conversion
• To produce onsite copy, meta content, guest posts, features, product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, guides and other content as required
• Communicating in a professional, but unique social media "voice" for each product; directly aligned with the product’s thought leadership and content platform
• Educated to degree level in English, media studies, communications studies, journalism,PR or an equivalent specialism, preferably within a digital media environment
• Good knowledge and understanding of SEO, including a detailed understanding of key phrase research and its application to SEO and a clear understanding of how Google’s algorithm ranks pages
• Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling, optimised copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability
• Proven success in writing press releases, news articles, comment pieces and press
• Advanced level proof reading and editing experience
• Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing
• Willing to work part time 4 hours a day - UK itme
• Amenable to start immediately