The (Senior) Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) is directly responsible for handling a wide range of digital marketing activities, including branding, content creation, inbound marketing, media buying, SEO/SEM, partnership development, and people management. As a key senior member of the marketing you will have the opportunity to grow into a more senior role with expanded responsibilities, depending on the skill set and experience.
Some key areas of responsibility will include:People Management:
As a senior member of the team you will be expected to mobilize resources and people to accomplish department and company-wide goals. You will be tasked with not only managing projects, but also leading teams and potentially having direct reports.Inbound Marketing:
As B2B company we leverage the inbound methodology to nurture and qualify leads. Working hand in hand with Content, SEO, and Sales personnel, you will lead the planning and execution for awareness campaigns, lead nurturing, campaign building, and marketing automation.Branding, content, and promotions:
You will oversee creative direction, content creation, ad campaigns, contests/promotions, social media strategy, and anything else required. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be developing and creating all required materials and ensuring timely execution across all digital channels.Strategy:
As the 2nd in command in the marketing department you will be relied upon to drive smart and well thought out strategies, oversee timely execution, and help achieve the companys long term goals. You will have the opportunity to develop your own vision and see it through. As a startup you will be able to have immediate impact with the opportunity to grow into a more senior role. This isnt for the faint of heart.
- Relevant degree or certificate
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- 3-6 years in Coordinator/Supervisor/Manager roles in either a digital agency or marketing dept on the client side. Startup experience in similar role is a plus
- Has managed AdWord campaigns for multiple clients
- Has built campaigns using Facebook Business Manager
- Can develop a professional PPT presentation in a snap
- Hubspot trained marketer
- Experience building websites/products a plus
- Knows how to optimize ads, campaigns, keywords, and budgets for optimal success
- Thrives in dynamic and flat work environments. Is a proficient self-manager