DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be in charge for engaging various internal and external audiences’ online, through creative use and effective management of digital channels, including the website, social media and -bulletins.
• Ensures that we maintain a strong and consistent presence on selected social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube) and that we are sharing content through relevant third party websites and newsletters
• Helps in creating high quality written and multimedia content and manages our film, audio and photography resources.
• Lead on ensuring that website is kept up-to-date and relevant, follows best practice (with regards to design, usability and accessibility) and presents our work, resources and impact clearly.
• Contribute to the creation of content strategy, helping to identify the most compelling ‘stories’ and most effective ways of communicating our work via digital channels.
• Ensure that the website is made visible to target audiences through effectively optimising content for search engines, managing Conciliation Resources’ Google Adwords account and undertaking other relevant initiatives.
• Work with the Communications and IT Team to support the development of intranet and to ensure staff are actively engaging with our new intranet, our website and other communications platforms
• Support the team with any other communications projects and activities and Perform other duties and tasks as required, consistent with the skills and expertise of the post-holder, in non-routine circumstances.
• Proven experience of managing organisational websites, including planning content priorities, writing, preparing and uploading content, maintaining the backend and working with developers to develop functionality and solve technical issues.
• An expert in building online communities, with working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Knowledge of best practice in website/intranet design, search engine optimisation techniques and a good understanding of emerging digital trends.
• A strong track record of effectively utilizing and developing a presence on, key social media platforms – including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter –to build relationships and share information.
• Experience of measuring the performance of websites and digital channels, establishing/reporting against performance indicators
• With excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills and sound technical ability
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Must be willing to work in Clark, Pampanga and travel inland and offshore.