You will support existing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery operations by creating and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines and releases in Development and QA environments, working closely with different teams and US counterparts.
The position will be responsible as well for researching new cloud-related tools and technologies to keep the Configuration Management/DevOps Team's scripts and processes up to date and perform within standards.
- Develop and maintain CICD pipelines in Azure DevOps (ADO) using ADO native tasks and other tools like Terraform, Ansible.
- Contribute in identifying and addressing gaps in stabilizing the CICD processes by providing feedback and gathering data on commonly failing areas.
- Implement cloud-native solutions for infrastructure and application performance monitoring and stability, security, and cost management.
- Create and deliver Azure resources needed for different cloud and infrastructure projects via Azure Portal and Azure Powershell.
- Develop and implement automation scripts/processes for building and deploying different Navitaire products, and configuring Dev and QA infrastructure.
- Resolve issues encountered in testing/certifying different Navitaire products by providing permanent solutions using existing tools and/or implementing new tooling technologies.
- Work with Accenture SUS in aligning Navitaire processes with production processes to improve product upgrades stability and reduce downtimes.
- Closely collaborate with the Salt Lake City for handoffs, knowledge exchange, and participating in regular calls and project updates.
- Accurately follow and execute team SOPs in addressing environment issues and/or creating new environment setup.
- Actively document lessons learned on supporting Navitaire products and in utilizing new tools/scripts.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience on Windows platforms and networking.
- Experience or knowledge in programming using Azure Powershell, YAML scripting, SQL, and C#.
- Hands-on experience in creating and setting up Azure resources for 3 - 5 years.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in developing and debugging Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Basic knowledge on Docker packaging and Terraform scripts is a plus
- Experience in implementing Security solutions, such as SonarQube, in CICD is a plus.
- Experience in developing and implementing automated scripts for build and deployment processes.
- Ability to research, learn, and adapt to emerging DevOps tools and solutions.
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can effectively own and deliver process/tool development with high quality.
- Can work in a team environment and share knowledge to team members.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• IT/Computers - Software • Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace • Travel/Tourism
Full Time, Employee