• Graduate from at least a 4-year course related to Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics and Information Systems
• At least 2 - 3 years' worth of Analytics/Data Science experience with a background in BPO
• Domain expertise in either Professional Services, Consulting or BPO is preferred
• Excellent Client Management, Project Management, and Presentation Skills with Executive Presence
• Skilled in any of the statistical software such as R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, python programming etc.
• Expertise in at least one of the following reliability models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian modeling, classification models, cluster analysis, neural network, non-parametric methods, time series analysis, forecasting and multivariate statistics
• Intermediate+ level of relational databases, SQL, or any analytics tools such as Looker is a plus
● This resource will generally be responsible for delivering value to Finance through analytics with the use of statistical techniques.
● This resource will also support Finance Leadership or assigned Finance function in the preparation of complex data/financial analysis, trend analysis, managing special projects and/or performing assigned finance functions.