The Data Analyst will be responsible for formatting, importing and mapping salary survey data files into the Talent|REWARD application. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to complete projects on schedule and with 100% accuracy. The candidate will be detail-oriented and have excellent data manipulation skills using both Microsoft Excel and Access.
The Data Analyst will assist with quality reviewing data loaded by other team members and participate in system testing processes.
The Data Analyst will apply practice specific technology and provide services to internal and external Willis Towers Watson clients. Training on specific processes will be ongoing. Little travel will be required.
• Provide input on product and process improvements
• Work with survey management service coordinator and other team members to format and upload salary survey data to client-specific databases
• Maintain contact with client technical staff
• Load, review, and edit client data
• Create data discrepancy reports
• Calculate data fields
• Assist users with system and provide ongoing technical support
• Identify and implement process improvements
• Help identify out-of-scope projects for budget estimations
• Work with the SMS Coordinator to manage project scope
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional, virtual teams with members from different geographic areas
• Collaborate with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word. Familiarity with Microsoft Project is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with HR/compensation function and administrative processes is a plus
- The highest attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work on mid-shift hours
- Communicate effectively with associates on a global basis
- Be proactive in dealing with clients and issues
- Follow-through on details
- Complete multiple projects at one time, with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and accept new challenges
- Work in BGC, regualr dayshift of graveyard shift schedule
Compensation ranges from PHP16,000-PHP22,000 per month depending on the assessment.
Interested applicants may send a copy of their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org