- Job Overview
· Help customers via inbound calls to solve product- or service-related problems by following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the company
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Refer the service and meeting the goals set by the company
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Ensure resolution to each contact with an emphasis on a first contact resolution
· Responsible for key contact center performance metrics at the individual level
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
· Coordinate well with other departments
· Understand all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support
· Participate in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
· Handle all requests with due skill and care
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken)
· Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics
· Must, at least, have finished high school
· With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills
· Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
· Ability to show empathy toward customer concerns
· Maintain professionalism and positively represent the company
· Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee