Customer Service Representative for Fraud & Disputes
Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation provides service to Capital One’s US cards and retail services business. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation is fully owned by Capital One and is the first in-house offshore operations location and the largest single contact center location.Here with us, you'll be the voice of Capital One. We'll train you up to know exactly what to do in any situation. And when you're this confident and well equipped, your work will come from the heart — a genuine desire to make things better for every customer, because you can. Which is what we're all about. It certainly makes us happy at work, and we're pretty sure it'll work just as well for you. You'll love our work culture too. We're open, light-hearted and informal. We take pride in taking good care of ourpeople, and we're not just saying it, we live it.
- And yes, benefits. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corp. wants you to have all that you need to stay well in every sense — physical, financial and emotional. Here are some reasons why our people are probably the happiest employees around in our industry.
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Competitive allowance
- Life Insurance
- Group term life insurance and personal accident insurance — at no cost to you
- Group medical coverage which includes hospitalization, outpatient, inpatient, dental, optical and maternity benefits is provided for you and your qualified dependents
- Hazard Pay Premium, in addition to the statutory night shift differential pay
- WALK IN and APPLY NOW!!Ground Flr. Capital One, Filinvest 2 Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City. Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Know us better before we meet at http://capitalonecareers.com.ph/
- Provide excellent customer service to existing customers
- Perform account level research and advise customer of products that may benefit themStay up to date on all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems, products, and upgrades
- Update account information and complete accurate documentation.
- Basic Qualifications:
- College Level or Completed a Short Course
- Fluent in English and excellent conversational skills
- Must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules primarily during Night Shift
- Call-center experience is not required
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation is a US-based bank that offers a wide variety of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.
About Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation
Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation provides service to Capital One’s US cards and retail services business. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corporation is fully owned by Capital One and is the first in-house offshore operations location and the largest single contact center location.