SALARY OFFER: P25,000- 30,000 pesos.
These are the traits the candidate should ideally possess:
• Must possess experience in procurement and logistics
• Great passion/interest towards having a career in health, fitness, nutrition or supplement industry.
• Independent and self-driven
• Have knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
• Good English written communication skills.
The candidate will be working directly with their appointed supervisor. The candidate will report to and receive specific tasks from the supervisor.
– Answer customer inquiries regarding Dietary Supplements.
– Operational Tasks given by the Supervisor
Other important information
– This is a full-time, office based position and willing to work in Quezon Ave, Q.C.
– The individual will report to the designated office from 8am – 5pm (GMT+8).
– The individual must be willing to work for at least one hour every Saturday, Sunday and Public holiday at home.
– Overtime during weekends and public holiday will be compensated as accordingly.
– Salary is fully negotiable based on experience (Please state your current and expected salary in your CV or application)
If you think that you are the ideal candidate for this position, please send over your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org