College Undergrads and Vocational Grads are needed in this Dayshift account! Hurry and apply NOW!
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster processing!
Do you have questions? Text 0917-510-3037 and ask for Kitty.
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- With or without call center experience
- Knowledgeable with computers
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Creates the link between customer and client via phone call, email, or chat
- Assess the inquiries and problems the customer is having
- Takes responsibility of helping the customer resolve any difficulties
- Manages any undocumented situations and informs immediate supervisors
- Provide excellent display of customer service
- 13th month pay, double pay, overtime pay, night differential
- Competitive salary package
- Non-taxable allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Medical/Health Insurance for you and your family
- High commission benefits, and more
WALK-IN AND APPLY!
You can drop by to our office from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Interested friends of yours are welcome to apply and get hired together. Just bring 3 copies of resume, valid I.D. and look for Kitty as your contact person to prioritize your application.
Company Address: Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides call center jobs and other local employment to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruitment, training & development and executive search. Our team is comprised of seasoned HR professionals and senior executives locally and abroad who boast of years of business experience. Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. understands the growing human resource needs of contact centers and various business industries. We guarantee to alleviate our clients' HR demands and helping them achieve their goals. We are thoroughly dedicated to working with our clients to exceed their expectations and provide the best quality of applicants and service. A proven track record, knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art technology and a personal touch define the Headstart advantage.
Our Vision and Mission
At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases