- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients.
As a Customer Support Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
· Handle all calls with courtesy and professionalism
· Research required information using available resources
· Manage and resolve customer complaints
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Update customer information
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Provide support using company scripts and procedures
· Support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s details
· Learn more about the products in order to answer product and service questions; suggest and advise clients on other products and services
· Learn the processing system and computer software attached to all aspects of data entry, item inquiry, customer cross-reference, and any other function necessary to perform daily tasks
· Support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution; follow up to ensure resolutions, increasing customer satisfaction
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Active listening skills
· Organizational skills
· Sound judgment
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
· Interest to interact with people
· Ability to learn computer systems and navigate efficiently while helping clients
· Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to make decisions quickly in escalated scenarios
· Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all transactions
· Strong attention to detail with an interest to improve organizational procedures
· Can multitask and resolve issues during challenging times and in a fast-paced environment
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· High customer satisfaction and efficiency rating.
· Excellent feedback from customers.
· Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
There are 4 LOBs for this campaign.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee