We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Service Delivery / Voice Customer Service Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Service Delivery/ Voice Customer Service agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business, working alongside our Service Delivery Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their concerns. Your day could see you:
• Accurately does provisioning of new orders- Mobile, voice & data
• Ensures quality assurance of order submission
• Checks closed cases
• Conducts service quality check
• Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
• Supports customer service
• Adds/ moves /changes to customer accounts
• Engage customers throughout order journey
• Engage customer and completion of order
• Supports Partners on order Updates
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Minimum of 2 years in College
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of service delivery experience
• 2 years’ experience within the telco industry would be highly regarded
• Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound English writing skills.
• Computers/Email – Successful candidates will have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 60+ words per minute
• Product Knowledge – Successful candidates would have a sound general knowledge of the telecommunications products & services such as Mobile Phones, Landline Products, Data Products and Billing.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: ACQBB (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09358928625
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.