- Handles all inquiries and follow-ups on Client’s transportation services (e.g., Tracking on order status and returns, Appointment Scheduling, Carrier Searches and Booking) and/or warehousing services following the standards set for call management, call accuracy, call handling, and data encoding accuracy.
As a SHORE Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Act as Point of Contact (POC) in case the Team Lead is on leave or in a meeting or as requested by Supervisor.
• Able to conduct training of new hires upon the request of the Team Lead.
• Participate and conduct interviews.
• Act as a Supply Chain Coordinator II and handle Client/Customer Accounts:
Uses client’s website for inquiry, tracking of shipments and update of information (e.g. pro#’s, bill of lading, order status).
Monitors/Track all daily real time pick-ups and deliveries of assigned accounts.
Call or check order status through carrier website or of warehouse partner to track progress for a timely delivery of loads.
Scouts for rates (e.g. LTL, Volume, or TL) and refer to Supply Chain Analyst for customer approval prior to tendering loads to carrier.
Communicates with carriers and client through email, fax, telephone, chat and other real-time internet application
• Coordinates and deals directly with clients on a daily basis.
• Promotes client’s services by elaborating on the advantages of getting the services of a 3 rd party logistics than dealing directly with a carrier.
• Responsible for securing his/her PC/Workstation with a password protected screensaver and log-off each time he/she will have his/her post unattended.
• Responsible for not disclosing his/her password to others, complying to company’s security procedure, and by not disclosing confidential information.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: CHAIN(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee