- As Dispatch Coordinator you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Handle Broker/Customer Accounts which include, but will not be limited to:
Assigning drivers to routes.
Directing the pick-up and delivery of freights.
Monitoring the drivers’ locations.
Entering the dispatch information and loads into trucking software
Finding road service for truck repairs
Tracking orders and freights.
Transmitting information to brokers and customers.
Finding solutions for changes or problems, issuing money orders.
Using satellites, telephones, and computers to communicate information to drivers and to keep track of all important information.
- Coordinates and deals directly with clients on a regular basis.
- Responsible for securing his/her PC/Workstation with a password protected screensaver and log-off each time he/she will have his/her post unattended.
- Responsible for not disclosing his/her password to others, complying to company’s security procedure, and by not disclosing confidential information.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent in customer service.
· With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
· With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
· With a knack for multi-tasking.
· Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
· Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· High customer satisfaction.
· Excellent feedback from customers.
· Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
· Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
· Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
· Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
· Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee