- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls, chat support and call-outs, if relevant, and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
· Receives and responds to customers’ inquiries/complaints through phone, in order to take orders following the standards set for call management, call accuracy, call handling and data encoding accuracy.
· Responsible for responding to customer phone calls by listening empathetically to the customer, clarifying and assessing customer needs, and resolving basic service issues in a prompt and effective manner.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
· Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Managed follow up calls to customers in a timely manner.
· Coordinating well with other departments.
· Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
· Providing First Call Resolution (FCR).
· Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
· Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
· Responding to inbound customer emails/chat and inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
· Handles manual activities in case of system down times.
· Handling all requests with due skill and care.
· Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
· Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
· Promoting and demonstrating the company's values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent in customer service.
· With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
· Customer service experience in the BPO industry is an advantage
· Chat and email support experience is an advantage
· Back-end admin processing experience is an advantage
· Excellent phone interaction if required for call-outs.
· Ability to navigate computerized data entry
· A CSAT champion/top performer.
· With a knack for multi-tasking.
· Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
· Adopt in learning new workflows and tasks.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee