A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR IPRIMUS CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE
To take away that feeling of dread when you have to call a Customer Service department because of an issue or query that "should be" so simple!
Customer experience is at the core of our business and culture. We are looking for smart, capable and empathetic people who excel at communicating over the phone (Inbound / outbound) and in writing, customer runs in your DNA and you are relentless at resolving customer issues the first time.
You’ll interact with iPrimus Customers and be a natural at seeing the issue from your customer's perspective and you are brilliant at tailoring a response for every customer, that suits them. You see difficult conversations as a chance to educate and relate to our customers and not a competition to be won.
You’ll delight our iPrimus customers by being someone who is knowledgeable, switched on, patient, empathetic and clearly wanting to own and resolve their issue/query in a timely manner.
YOUR WORK PERKS
A competitive salary, non-taxable allowances, incentives, HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents.
Reward & Recognition just for doing your job, role & career development, leadership development and social activities.
What your day looks like:
• Ensure that the customer’s needs are met, you’ve owned the issue, made it easy and they are happy at the end of an interaction
• Actively listen to the customer’s needs and issues with great interest while displaying confidence in resolving the call
• Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries
• Recognising the value of your customer and look for ways to delight them
• Accurately log all calls using the provided tools and systems within business policies
• Work collaboratively as part of a team and one goal, contributing ideas and providing help to others
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills
• Your only goal is to resolve customer issues / queries and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all transactions
• You love to learn something new and put it in to practice
• Ability to learn computer systems and navigate efficiently while helping clients
• Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to make decisions quickly in escalated scenarios
• Strong attention to detail with an interest to improve organizational procedures
• Can multitask and resolve issues during challenging times and in a fast-paced environment
• Resilient and the ability to work under pressure and ask for help when you need it
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and changing environment to address customer needs
• You are aware of how your behaviours and action impact on the customer, the business, brand and others
• Flexible to shifting schedule including but not limited to weekend shifts, night shift, working on holidays, etc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Shaw recruitment center:
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
For faster processing, text: SHAWCS (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09358928625
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.