DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. They need to understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
• Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
• Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
• Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
• Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
• Obtains approval by presenting final layouts.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
• Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
• Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
• Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
• Monitors marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
• Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Degree in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
• Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
• Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
• An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
• Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc. Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
• Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
• Strong persuasive skills
• Must be willing to work in Clark, Pampanga and travel in-land and offshore.