1.Candidate must possess at least a Professional License(Passed Board/Bar/Professional license Exam).
2. Candidate must be a graduate of Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent.
3. Preferably supervisor or 4-6 years experience, specializing in Finance General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
4. Knowledge in ERP solution (SAP/ORACLE, etc)
5. Knowledge in country GAAP, IFRS, IAS and Taxation rules.
6. Knowledge in System Compliance, Business Partnering and Netsuite.
7. Knowledge in Accounting controls and procedures
8. With proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Flow-Charting
9. With Financial Reporting experience. (An experience in Training is a plus factor)
10.Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City,Mandaluyong City and Ortigas City.
11. Must be willing to travel.Job Duties:
- Assists in implementation of financial management reports and recommendations for operations improvement
- The officer for consolidation & reporting is responsible for the consolidation of all financial reports from the foreign subsidiaries for Management and SEC Reporting purposes.
- Accompanying analysis, reconciliation and appropriate disclosures to support the financial numbers are likewise part of the positions deliverable's:
- Management Reporting and Controls
- Statutory Reporting Compliance
- Inter-company Accounts Reconciliations
- Assists in financial budgeting and forecasting
- Takes part in various financial feasibility studies
- May be participates in return-of-investment analysis