Join a Fast-Growing Company
Is copywriting your life? Do you keep a notebook on your nightstand to catch your best middle-of-the-night ideas? Does a clever email subject line make you jealous you didn’t come up with it first? If someone asked you your favorite all-time brand slogan, would you be able to answer without hesitation?
We are looking for someone who is passionate, dedicated, and excited to write with a growing team. You should be a marketing-minded writer who creates copy that is both fun and intriguing, while also producing quality results, someone who is constantly working to improve upon the last great idea. Your writing for Digital Room will come in a variety of formats including email marketing copy, product and web pages, blog posts, and social media copy. You should be able to switch your focus quickly between direct response email copywriting, engaging long-form content, and analyzing the results of your work.
Digital Room is an online printing company with a variety of brands (and brand personalities), which means you must be able to write in a number of consistent voices, to reach specific target audiences.
Why Join Us?
Digital Room is an established US-based e-commerce company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year.
We offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences and trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
All these for a position at our Manila office, located in the heart of Mandaluyong City.
What You Will Be Responsible For
• Copywriting and SEO content for product pages
• Ad copy for paid search & Facebook
• Writing fresh content that entices and engages our audience
• Optimizing copywriting for email and direct response
• Following SEO best practices to improve our search rankings
• Strengthening brand voices with strict adhesion to style & brand guides
• Researching, fact-checking, and proofreading writing to ensure a high-quality output
• Optimizing writing to support the company’s goals as defined in the content strategy
• Using data-driven insights to improve your writing
• Juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or equivalent
• 4 years direct response copywriting experience
• Understanding of a B2B audience preferred
• Excellent creative writing skills & impeccable English grammar
• Up-to-date SEO best practices
• Strong organizational & time-management skills
• Team player who takes initiative when needed
• Basic html knowledge
• Experience with WordPress, MS Office, Google Drive, Google Analytics
What You Will Get
• Competitive Salary DOE
• HMO Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Paid Leaves and Leave Cash Conversion
• Medicine Reimbursement
• Merit increases
• Instantaneous career growth and development
• Parking Slot (first come first served basis)
Get to Know Us
Digital Room’s focus on providing an excellent printed product has built an extremely loyal customer following of design and marketing professionals. We’ve become the leader in B2B online printing and are excited to continue our rapidly growing e-commerce journey.
Operating through a network of four manufacturing plants, and several brands, including UPrinting, PrintPlace, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, and ColorFX, the company prints and delivers over one million orders each year.
Are you ready to make a difference? This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is continually growing. We are all about developing and training our employees to reach their career potential and inspiring teamwork!
To apply, submit your resume and writing portfolio/samples (including email copy and product page copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org.