Junior Writers can expect to write at least 5 qualified articles a day, while Senior Writers are expected to compose at least 6 qualified articles a day. These articles are minimum of 600-word articles. The topics in these news articles range from current events shaking up the world of natural health, to medical studies, to scientific breakthroughs, to prepping. Research articles can also be assigned, specifically, research articles on the health benefits and uses of animal- and plant- based foods, vitamins, nutrients and nutraceuticals.
Writers can also be asked to write marketing articles and materials. These marketing materials include promo e-mails, landing page paragraphs, text / push notifications, and banner descriptions. Marketing articles involve writing 600- to 1200- word articles on health-supporting foods or protective products, and promoting products from our online retail store.
Writers will need to be capable of using WordPress interface to post news and research articles. Training will be provided on interface, however, writers need to be able to write effective tags and social media blurbs for each article to enhance an article's SEO value.
The writer will need to be capable of using Basecamp to organize projects and update daily. The writer will also be requested to report their article assignment accomplishment in an Excel spreadsheet everyday.
Writer can also be asked to assist on Special writing projects from time-to-time to support onshore operational objectives.
- Senior Writers are required to have over 5 years of professional writing experience, while previous work experience is not necessary to Junior Writers
- Knowledge in health industry, especially rules in regards to health claims with the USA FDA Able to work under strict quotas/deadlines, is an advantage
- Able to use WordPress and Basecamp (client will provide training), proficient with MS Word
- Able to work under pressure
- Very fluent (almost native) in English [writing only]
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing (or related discipline) is an advantage, but not required
- Flexible mind, able to switch from one project to another, or adapt changes of process
- Willing to work at Eastwood City Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City