- Building a preferred relationship with identified main customers
- Addressing customers' main claims related issues to ease their relationship with business partners, mainly airlines. When needed address issues directly of behalf of the customers
- Adapting and providing regular reports and provide your expertise on significant claims
- Internally follow up on Amadeus internal teams for investigation within agreed SLAs and closure of functional and technical gaps
- Participate to extended account teams for selected customers and act as the claims representative
- Coordinate with internal teams, report and communicate regularly on project activity
- Address main claims on various functional areas until their resolution
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Provide quality analysis on key claims to prevent future cases and increase satisfaction
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years in Customer Services area or 3 years airline/travel agency experience particularly on claims investigations
- Excellent understanding of airlines/GDS/agency environment and ticketing as well as Airline Tariffs
- Advance Excel skills are desired
- Excellent English communication skills is a must.
- Good analytical, problem solving, notions on project management
- Knowledge on Amadeus products and solutions, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee