▪ Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
▪ Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
▪ Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint via phone, email, or social media
▪ Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution
▪ Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
▪ Must be at least College Graduate
▪ No experience necessary but a welcome advantage!
▪ Must be able to speak in English
▪ Good communication and written skills
▪ Good problem – solving skills and focus on quality
▪ Must be flexible with working hours
Let us help you get a HEADSTART on your career!
• You can drop by to our office from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Interested friends of yours are welcome to apply and get hired together. Just bring 3 copies of resume, valid id and look for Ms. Kitty as your contact person to prioritize your application.
• Company Address: 20th Floor, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines.
• You may also send your resume at email@example.com or send a text message to 0917-510-3037 for inquiries.