• Answer incoming calls and/or respond to customer’s emails
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• At least high school graduate
• Knows how to use a computer
• Can start ASAP
• Must be able to speak English
Enjoy the following Benefits
13th Month Pay, Overtime pay, Night Differential, Non Taxable Allowances
Competitive Salary package, Healthcare Benefits, Exciting performance bonuses
Looking for a job? Let us help you get a HEADSTART on your career!
When travelling by MRT:
• From MRT Ayala Station, ride the Ayala jeep at the Shell station.
• Get off in front of Insular Life.
• Walk to the corner of Paseo and Sedeno.
• Turn left to Sedeno.
• Turn left to Valero.
• 139 Corporate Center is located beside Pancake House and Family Mart. We are on the 20th floor,
When travelling by LRT:
• Take LRT to Buendia/Gil Puyat Station.
• Take Bus and get off Paseo Center.
• Walk to the corner of Valero and Sedeno.
• 139 Corp. Center is located beside BPI, between Family Mart and 7 Eleven. We are on the 20th Floor, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines