Duties and Responsibilities:
• Translates IT software project plans into tangible deliverables.
• Performs and evaluates risk analysis for all application systems under development.
• Employs tools and techniques of systems analysis and design which enables adequate documentation of the system at each stage of the development project.
• Provides an analysis of the computer resources required by new and revised applications and makes the necessary recommendation/s in the adjustments in the database set-up and configuration before the implementation.
• Recommends process that will enhance the user-friendliness of present applications.
• Collaborates with the Immediate Superior in estimating the hardware, software and manpower requirements of the project.
• Coordinates with Server and Database Administrator as well as Data Specialist in the creation of database tables.
• Incorporates appropriate internal control and security requirements in all new application systems to be developed or modified that will guarantee accuracy, completeness, timeliness and authorization of inputs and outputs.
• Provides testing for security routine in the programs/systems before it gets deployed in a production environment.
• Ensures that recent versions of programs are updated in the source program library.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 4 years of related experience in systems or business analysis, design and web programming preferably in a banking or finance industry
• Possess familiarity and knowledge in Java, Microsoft .Net, PHP, SQL programming, UNIX and windows;
• Familiar with UML, flowcharting, use-case and ERD.
• Understanding of database management systems, decision support technologies, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other business process solutions.
• Preferably with background experience working in a Financial Institution and has familiarity with its front-end and back-end operations.
• With strong analytical perception; Above average oral and written communication skills
• Professionally disciplined, proactive and results-oriented; Ability to methodically as well as efficiently perform at work
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City