- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• You will be conducting on-line introductory sales presentations with prospective MSP partners, who expressed interest in our products and services.
• Goal is to secure net new annual agreements for entry MSP partners.
• Deliver online presenations to owers of small MSP businesses.
• Clearly and convincingly communicate the value of our IT Management Platform to secure trial evaluations that lead to annual agreements.
• Schedule follow-up appointments with our Technical Sales Engineer and ongoing calls to secure agreements.
• Manage Sales opportunities through pipeline stages.
• Achvieve sales goals for new partner agreements.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role where closing North American prospects to annual agreements.
• You must be a strong and clear communicator
• You must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent. Need above average objection handling abilities.
• You have a strong work-ethic and an positive attitude along with a desire to learn.
• Full-time position
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Full Time, Employee