The job holder is in general accountable for the accomplishment of the following tasks & responsibilities:
• To specify IT solutions to meet the strategic, financial and operational needs of CHAMP Cargosystems clients and to provide expert consultancy and advice to external and internal business units.
• Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements, and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications.
• Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation.
• Create business process workflows, user interface designs and mock-ups that will mimic the actual user interaction with the digital site.
• Write formal functional and non-functional specification and user stories.
• Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification.
• Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums.
• Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections.
• Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing.
• Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required.
Knowledge, competencies & skills
• Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management
• Has sound experience in functional analysis and support of systems
• Knowledge of APIs, API specification, yaml, Swagger & API gateways.
• Knowledge of Agile Software development, Scrum and Product Owner.
• Knowledge of Mongo DB.
• Very Strong Knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel, MSD Word and Visio.
• Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
• Knowledge of air cargo business and operational processes is considered as a big advantage
• Knowledge of external interfacing systems
• Excellent written oral communications & Presentations skills in English
• Systematic approach to handling problems under pressure as part of a small team.
• Knowledge in user experience (UX)
• Creatively analytical, out of the box thinkers who can backup ideas their ideas with research
• Team players who are comfortable collaborating with graphic designers, web architects and the clients themselves
• Knowledge in prototyping use of any wire framing tool. Experience in using any wire framing tools such as Invision, Marvel, Proto.io, Framer, Axure.