• Drive implementation of the business planning process changes to support the appropriate blend of automated and business process solutions with respect to the Global/Regional Sales & Operations Planning.
• Monitor achievement of key performance metrics.
• Display organizational savvy and leverage networks to bring information and points of view from others inside and outside DBS operations.
• Conduct analysis to quantify and support the level of resources required to successfully implement changes to the business process.
• Provide input to ongoing policy governance and compliance of work instructions and policies. Coordinate with operations on work instruction development and maintenance across global locations. Understand process controls and report observations to OtC GPO
• Support overall training strategy development and needs assessment, including updates of global training materials. Coordinate with operational leads to support training delivery as needed.
• Identify and escalate (if necessary) process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or tax considerations
• Conceive and present improvement opportunities which reduce costs and improve process value. Consistently promote integration of best practices and leading trends
• Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across the SSC, Global and Local/BU functional teams. Support change management and communication efforts for critical transformation projects
• Develop standards and business rules for data quality maintenance and cleanup
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• 5+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, Finance business processes (OtC), Operations, program management, change management and/or ERP implementation and governance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, preferred
• Subject matter expert on key OtC processes and business requirements. Order to Cash includes Customer Maintenance, Order Management, Credit Management, Order Fulfilment, Shipping & Transportation, Invoice Delivery, Cash Application, Collections, and Month End Close.
• Process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) or project management expertise preferred
• Experience with Oracle preferred, with a sound understanding of supporting order management, accounts receivable and collections technologies, including customer portals, collection tools, call volume tracking, cash management and application automation, and other leading practice technologies
• Comprehensive experience in process design and / or optimization; experience with shared service centers with a finance background
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical and problem solving skills around accounting analytics and processes.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with customer and coworkers; fully observe Dover’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Employee Handbook "Personal Conduct of Employees" policies and ISO Quality System Standards
• Additional experience within General Ledger, Accounts Payable, or Revenue Accounting are a plus