At NNIT, we are passionate people building winning teams with our customers. We develop high quality and value adding software applications. We are customer-obsessed, driven by our company’s core values: open-and-honest, conscience-driven and value-adding.
As an AX functional consultant, you are outgoing, dedicated and responsible. You thrive on taking the initiative and actively communicate at different levels, depending on the target audience. Your approach is analytical, proactive and pragmatic and you are expected to take ownership of tasks. Your analytical skills are top notch and will be widely used in problem solving according to ITIL processes.
You have in-depth knowledge of the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and/or 2012. You are able to translate this knowledge into pragmatic and sustainable solutions of high quality, in accordance with customer requirements. Additionally, you will assist with assessments, estimates and recommendations for the prioritization of change requests and defect fixing.
Our everyday work is characterized by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We pay significant attention to job satisfaction, and personal and professional development. You will also be provided with the equipment to get things done such as a workstation with dual monitors, a DSL connection at home, and online technical libraries.
• Interpreting and delivering client requirements against standard business pro-cesses, translating these into quality designs and solutions
• Configuring AX functionality in relation to the business blueprint
• Understanding and analyzing change requests and their impact within the broader business context
• Providing continuous support for AX systems and processes
• Ensuring that the required hot fixes are applied to the application/module con-cerned
• Creating and executing test scripts
• Developing training sessions and/or user manuals for customers
• Developing internal company training sessions to train up AX newbies
• Defining development timelines, time estimates and implementation plans
• Ensuring all members of the team have a proper understanding of the technical vision
• Participating in presales and proposal efforts for possible projects
• Developing standards, policies, procedures and systems for ensuring that software development/implementation is carried with consistently high quality, and con-forming to industry recognized standards
• Auditing projects to ensure adherence to company standardsMinimum requirements for the position are:
• At least 5 years successful project experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Have at least 2 full life cycle experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX project as functional consultants or application architect
• In-depth knowledge of Dynamics AX 2009, covering at least 2 of the following modules: Finance, Customer, Vendor, Inventory, Production, Shop Floor Control, Project, Enterprise Portal (Expense workflow) AND/OR
• In-depth knowledge of the architecture of Dynamics AX 2012, covering at least 2 of the following modules: Finance, Inventory, Vendor, Customer, Lean Manufac-turing constraint-based Configurator
• Practical experience with offshoring and cooperation across borders with experi-ence negotiating and resolving issues in a multicultural environment.
• Strong consultancy skills (i.e., should be able to advise customers on the cost/ benefit, and risks associated with project decisions.
• Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills, and must be able to communicate effectively and work at all levels of the organization.
• Innovative and proactive in solving problems and improving processes/tools
• Analytical, self-motivated, responsible, flexible and with positive work attitude