• Management of the AWS environment
• Migration of on-premise infrastructure to AWS
• Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, VMWare etc.
• Implementation of AWS services (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Trusted Advisor, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, Etc.).
• Experience with tools and integration with various AWS services (E.g. Splunk, Sumo Logic, Cloudamize, and CloudEndure, etc….)
• Deployment of Automation tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet
• Implementation of DevOps methodology on AWS
• Implementation of Linux infrastructure
• Management of the Backup solution on AWS
• Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects, overseeing the work of others and being accountable for the outcome of the project
• Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
• Support the L1 and L2 for incident on AWS environment
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum of 7 years work experience with strong experience in the AWS environment
• Experience in designing and implementing AWS infrastructure required
• Strong experience in security
• Experience in ITIL and project management
• Microsoft certification, ITIL v3 certification is desirable
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, committed, and willing to learn
• Must be a true team player with a commitment to success and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing system environments.
• Independent, mature and well-organized
For Direct Hire