• Administration and maintenance of the CIT monitoring system, i.e. SolarWinds:
o Ensure monitoring system availability at all times
o Add/remove IT infrastructure devices/websites to/from monitoring as requested, with proper configuration of monitoring protocols.
o Create application templates for monitoring of critical systems and applications.
o Create feasible automation of actions upon alert triggers, e.g. restart/run a program when an entity has been detected as down/critical.
o Monitor and implement necessary version upgrades or patches for the SolarWinds software.
o Configure planned maintenance and downtime schedules in the monitoring system.
o Engage SolarWinds support in the event of critical issues experienced in monitoring.
o Integrate other IT applications into SolarWinds for monitoring automation.
o Customized dashboards and views for users.
• Identify gaps in the monitoring of all applicable segments of the IT infrastructure, through coordination with internal clients with regards to their monitoring requirements and other business needs.
• Conduct necessary training for IT personnel on how to effectively use the monitoring system.
• Implement other monitoring tools if necessary.
• At least 4 years of IT experience with at least 2 of Network or Server Support.
• Administration/ownership knowledge of Solarwinds Monitoring Suite including NPM and SAM
o Alert Scripting - customize scripts if needed; mainly PowerShell scripts
o Application Monitoring Template design and implementation
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, English in both verbal and written
• Other monitoring tooling admin skills beneficial (Nagios, Splunk etc)
Preferred Job Skills:
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux based server systems
• A basic understanding of network protocols
• Experience with Cisco network equipment
• Familiarity with basic TCP/IP networking protocols (including SNMP etc)
• Familiarity with virtual computing, specifically VMWare
ProV was founded in 2003 to reduce IT complexity by using services and technologies that don't get in the way - powerful enough to meet the complex demands facing today's enterprises. By streamlining processes, we help companies improve productivity and reduce errors while still saving money. We've assembled a great team to help streamline enterprise day-to-day processes and change how IT implementation, management and support work. Now, ProV is a team of over 600 peers across offices in the US, Germany, India and the Philippines.
Our Shared Mission and Values
Our mission is to help companies thrive by enabling all processes to work together effortlessly. Our values are commitments to each other. They provide the backbone for our company processes and daily interactions. We believe that, in the long run, these commitments lead to a thriving culture and a more successful business, for ourselves and our customers.
Inclusion is part of our company culture and essential to ProVâs future. We continue to nurture and create opportunities for the next generation, relying on our talent poolâs diverse background to innovate and inspire. More importantly, we see hundreds of ProV employees speaking over 17 languages and working together. Our core values celebrate those differences and the rewarding experiences our customers enjoy
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases