The client is a recruiting firm that builds meaningful relationships. Creating deep working relationships that matter and the right recruiting team who’s got your back.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working alongside a Senior Recruiter / Partner you will be mentored in a market and guided in searches for various high profile client opportunities – both contract and permanent.
• Responsible for "deep diving" in searches and uncovering suitable candidates for a variety of opportunities.
• Have autonomy to work on the roles of your choosing based on your own strengths.
• Sourcing, setting up interviews, interviewing, closing on rate expectations and summarizing and submitting candidates to a Senior member.
• Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in full cycle recruitment in either IT
• Recruitment or Engineering Recruitment in the North American market.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written as well as verbal.
• Expertise in various sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Dice etc as well as Boolean search techniques.
• Experience sourcing, interviewing, closing and preparing for submission including resume preps and summaries of skills relevant to the role.
• An understanding of the differences in recruiting for contract and permanent opportunities.
• Hi-Speed Internet access and a reliable laptop with Windows and MS Office software (a VoIP phone and local Canadian/American phone number will be provided).
• Private and quiet area to work from at home and make calls from during Pacific Standard Time (PST) hours.
• Amenable to start immediately