ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER (EMAIL MARKETING)
Join a Fast-Growing Company
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, dedicated and extremely detail-oriented to join our Retention Marketing team. The right candidate will be an experienced data-driven marketer who enjoys doing analyses to come up with creative ways to drive email engagement and increase customer retention.
Digital Room is an online printing company with a variety of brands and products, which means this individual will help execute different brand strategies while learning to understand and better segment our existing customers.
Why Join Us?
Digital Room is an established US-based company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year.
We offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
What You Will Be Responsible For
• Working with copywriters and graphic designers to coordinate needed components for emails
• Managing the ongoing creation and scheduling of emails to their corresponding lists
• Reviewing HTML codes and campaign set ups for quality control
• Reporting monthly statistics and ways to improve those results
• Support the planning and execution of key marketing campaigns
• Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis
• Develop, evolve and execute business processes across marketing channels to support business needs
• Support development of new retention programs and processes
• Partner with other departments/teams to understand how to optimize marketing strategy
• Manage multiple projects and tasks across departments and communicate effectively on deliverables and deadlines
• Develop and adhere to project plans with detailed milestones
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Media/Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
• 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing, email and retention marketing
• 1-2 years of experience in online analytics or equivalent education
• Advanced to expert-level Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, conditional formatting, formulas, etc) is required. SQL experience preferred
• Marketing automation platform experience preferred -- familiarity with Marketo, a plus
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML and CSS preferred
• Experience in Google Analytics is a must
• Data-driven thinking with a solid business acumen
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Enthusiastic attitude and extremely detail-oriented
• Strong analytical thinking and statistics skills
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills, and ability to work cross functionally
• Ability to articulate and champion email marketing best practices and standards
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
What You Will Get
• Competitive Salary DOE
• HMO Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Paid Leaves and Leave Cash Conversion
• Medicine Reimbursement
• Merit increases
• Performance Incentive/Bonus
• Company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches
• Instantaneous career growth and development
• Parking Slot (first come, first served basis)
Get to Know Us
Digital Room’s focus on providing excellent printed products has built an extremely loyal customer following of deisgn and marketing professionals. We’ve become the leader in B2B online printing and are excited to continue our rapidly growing e-commerce journey.
Operating through a network of four manufacturing plants, and several brands, including UPrinting, PrintPlace, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, and ColorFX, the company prints and delivers over one million orders each year.
Are you ready to make a difference? This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is continually growing. We are all about developing and training our employees to reach their career potential and inspiring teamwork!
If you want to truly have a career in Digital Marketing and Retention, join our amazing team!
Please send your resume along with a cover letter telling us why we should pick you.