Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support. Role Deliverables:
- Attends to clients’ research needs independently with minimal supervision from AMD Director / Business Unit Head (BUH).
- Recommends appropriate research projects/programs based on client’s informational needs/problems.
- Prepares proposals and cost estimates for projects using innovative, customized research methodologies and business solutions.
- Costs out each study and establishes appropriate operating budgets and timetables for each phase of the project.
- Oversees proposals and cost estimates for projects delegated to junior team members (RA/RE/ARM).
- Meets with clients and/or supervises junior team members’ meeting with clients to discuss details of proposed projects.
- Provides feedback to clients on the progress of projects.
- Ensures profit objectives of projects under his/her responsibility.
- Networks and develops close relationships with set of clients.
- Assists in championing at least one TNS packaged products.
Scope of the Deliverables:
- Applies the most appropriate and cost efficient research methodology to answer client’s research objectives.
- Designs questionnaire on the basis of the proposal.
- Advises junior team members on the suitable methodological design for the project.
- Briefs assigned staff, including Field and Data Management Services on the nuances of the project and provides directions for their respective assignments. (as per need basis for Qual)
- Has command responsibility on the proper implementation of all assigned projects from proposal, questionnaire design, fieldwork, data processing, statistical testing, analysis, presentation and up to documentation.
Client contact: Accounts
Team contact: Interface with other AMD groups (MQM and Visual Design and Infographics), Operations (Field and DMS) and Corporate ServicesKnowledge and Skills Required:
- College graduate in any of the following – Communication Research, Marketing, Statistics, Math, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Mass Communication, Management or any related discipline.
- Working knowledge of various statistical and analytical techniques is an advantage.
- Proficiency in SPSS or other statistical tools is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrates intellectual and professional integrity.
- Demonstrates leadership and generates teamwork across functions.
- Good networking skills and service orientation.
- Innovative, adaptable and flexible.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Articulate at conveying ideas, both oral and written.
- Good presentation skills
- Good in numbers, attentive to details
- At least five (5) years work experience, either in qualitative or quantitative research.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PLEASE APPLY USING THIS LINK:
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.