• Minimum of 3 years related experience as Asst. Store Manager in a Restaurant of Fast Food Chain
• Diploma in BSHRM, Marketing, or Business Administration
• Knowledge and experience in Quality Management System
• Should have experience handling a full dining store and preferably has handled a team of 30 people.
• Assists in management of day-to-day operations by managing labor, counting inventory and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
• Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllables on a continual basis, and takes corrective action to meet or achieve daily or weekly margin and sales growth targets.
• Ensures that facility and equipment are maintained to company standards on a day-to-day basis.
• Supervises others efficiently and coordinates their work.
• Assists in management of day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
• Ensures health and safety compliances, and company safety and security policies are met.
• Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Assists Restaurant General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members; conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
Interested Applicants may drop their cv’s at:
Principalia Management and Personnel Consultants
7th Floor Alexander House 132 Amorsolo Street Corner Gamboa
Legaspi Village Makati 1227 Philippines
Contact Number: 815 1077