Application Developer - [Java Enterprise Edition]
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Alsons/AWS Information Systems, Inc. (formerly Alsons/ADTX Information Systems, Inc.) offers affordable and efficient IT solutions for companies to support and enhance their business. It was established last May 21, 1997 as a joint venture between Advanced World Systems, Inc. (formerly ADTX Systems, Inc.) and Alsons Corporation.
Advanced World Systems, Inc., is a 100% Japanese-owned company based in Manila and Cebu in the Philippines. AW Systems is engaged in application software development, web-related software development, firmware design & development, printer microcode & device driver development, mobile device development & quality assurance service.
Alsons Corporation is a diversified Filipino-owned conglomerate (Alcantara Group) of more than 20 operating companies. The Group's interests span a wide range of industries including industrial products, power generation, agri-business, forestry, transportation, property development and construction materials
Our services include Application Software Development, Systems Integration, IT Infrastructure/LAN Setup and Maintenance, Network and Data Security Solutions, Web Site Design and Development, IT Staff Augmentation Service, and Sales of Computer Hardware and Software. We cater to local companies, especially Japanese firms since we are well familiar with the Japanese way of doing business.