Application Developer for POS
- Develops applications or enhances systems complete with testing and documentation before implementation
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure information and instructions are correct in accordance with company and customer requirements
- Provides support and training to users in relations to implemented software /applications
- Develops code to satisfy a client's specifications through technologically-enabled means
- Works as part of a project team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With programming experience in C, C++ and Java
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and product support
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to understand and debug moderate to large and complex code bases
- Knowledge in ISO 8583 and EMV is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center,Pasig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
HR NETWORKwas borne out of a need by business and industry for highly focused and strictly confidential search. This results in the hiring of effective, successful, and top-notch professionals. The company is a brain child of a group of highly competent young professionals with proven track record in the field of Human Resources Management practice. They share a common vision of becoming the "new breed" in human resources management and development consulting.
Established in August 1999, HR Network’s executive search services of exacting standards are availed of by a wide range of local and multinational companies specifically in the IT industry.
HR Network’s consultants come from a solid foundation in the HR practice with extensive exposure in sourcing and screening of high caliber people. They enable the firm to provide timely and quality service for every executive search assignment.
Product & Services
With the group’s expertise in Human Resources Management and Development, full blown consulting services are also provided. Depending on your needs, HR Network has the capabilities of customizing tailor fit programs aimed towards enhancing your practices in Human Resources management.
Here are other services that the team can offer:
Performance Management Systems
Employee Development Training Programs
Organizational Climate Survey