The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
• Planning the deployment of McAfee Antivirus (AV) products and their policies, scheduling changes and, deploying AV products using standard processes and technology, meeting compliance requirements.
• Solving problems and providing technical expert support and guidance to the SA community as required for all McAfee/Antivirus related issues and act as first level point of contact for malware protection.
• Liaising with SAs for malware detections requiring action on the SA side. Communicating instructions to the SA community for AV remediation activities.
• Handling AV compliance issues and deviation requests from the SA community following standard procedures and guidelines. Perform console administration, maintenance and cleanup.
• Actively participate in product testing and projects related to Antivirus.
• Follow and regular review of PCM to ensure it is kept up-to-date and meet the client's standards.
• Be able to perform data analysis and creating reports in Excel.
• Reviewing, tracking, remediation and reporting of all AV remediation activities.
• Following the AV change management, release management, problem/incident management processes and compliance and Audit guidelines.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases