The client empowers you to take advantage of a higher rental rate of return for your property and remove all the hassle out of managing guests for short term stays. Their services include everything from bookings, guest security screening, cleaning and communications; styling, set up and more.
• Data entry of bills into Xero Accounting package
• Update and maintain spreadsheets
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
• Basic Invoicing
• Other tasks as assigned
• 2 to 3 years of experience with bookkeeping
• Must possess a University Accounting Degree
• Must have good oral and written English skills
• Accurate, attention to details and efficient
• Honest, Reliable, fast learner and a team player
• Prior bookkeeping experience and knowledge of the following software will be advantage
• Amenable to do full extent of accounting including bookkeeping
• Willing to work part time 4 hours a day - AU time
• Amenable to start immediately
Please only apply for this role if you have the following home office requirements:
• Stable internet connection of at least 1 MB/s and a backup plan
• Quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises whatsoever
• Up to date computer system with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac OS X
• Perfectly working headset and webcam
Personal characteristics we require:
• Must be highly punctual
• Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
• Must always have a great attitude and willing to learn
Virtual Coworker provides home-based Filipino professionals the opportunity to expand their careers and skill-set by working for global companies; primarily in Australia and the US. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent work-life balance. If you’re hardworking and have a great attitude, apply now to join our ever growing Virtual Coworker family!
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases