- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Contacting Managed Service Provider (MSP) prospects and clients to schedule meetings, obtain missing information or answer queries
• Articulate a unique business value of our remote monitoring and management solution
• Salesforce data entry and opportunity tracking assistance
• Contract information submission and verification
• Correlate monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from prospects and customers internally
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong phone skills with affable personality
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Basic pricing and math skills
• Presentation and pro-active dialing skills
• Previous experience working with SalesForce.com (our CRM and system of record)
• General knowledge of the managed services or IT support industry
• Knowledge of, and experience selling into, a channel versus direct environment
• Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions
• Business to business inside sales experience
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Full Time, Employee