Job Description : Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing the front-end or back-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application.
- Responsible for connecting this with the services that reside on the back-end.
- Responsible for server-side application logic.
- Work alongside other front-end or back-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling.
What's in it for you?
- Background in using AngularJS or above
- Experience with CSS, Git, and MS SQL
- Willing to work at Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- Willing to travel to Belgium for training and knowledge transfer
- Above par industry compensation and benefits package
- Private HMO coverage under one of the country's leading health insurance providers
- Great people, unique culture, and amazing work environment!
- Commitment to improving work environment and relationships
- Employee engagement programs
- Social responsibility events
You will be working for OneAston
,one of the fastest growing companies in wealth management consultancy and solutions implementation in APAC. We ensure that our clients get the maximum value from their software platform by implementing a comprehensive and customized solution. As Temenos certified Partner, we bring excellence to more than 18 clients in the financial industry.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila, Melbourne, Sydney and very soon Taipei, OneAston
is proud to count on more than 130 committed and entrepreneurial mindsets to make this adventure a success!WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED!
Please proceed to the G/F Tower A TwoE-Com Center, MOA Complex, Pasay City | Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM. Bring a copy of your updated resume and a valid ID. You may also create and complete your profile at www.microresumes.com for a faster application process.
We're also accepting referrals! Get cash rewards for each successfully hired referral*!
*Terms and conditions apply.Interested candidates may also send their most updated CVs or REFERRALS to email@example.com