* Oversee and implement warehouse inventory and logistics processes.
* Determine optimal level of inventory needed to meet or exceed customer expectations while meeting company objective and compliance.
* Ensures all delivery scheduled are meet based on customer requirement and revenue forecast.
* Reviews inventory on hand report, inventory in-transit and inventory usage. Ensures inventory level is accurate at all times.
* Responsible for generating inventory reconciliation, inventory stock management, and inventory month-end reports (OSMI, Aging, Revenue Report and the likes).
* Analyzes cost and appropriate shipping arrangements and arranged deliveries.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you