- Supervises individual contributors or support level employees engaged in technical, process, administrative support and/or entry level specialised discipline.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees.
- Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies.
- Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understanding of HTTP, Internet protocols, Web browsers.
- Agile SCRUM experience, financial accounting proficiency. enterprise business application development experience recommended.