Bachelors/ Degree, Diploma/ Non Degree Tertiary, ITC/ NTC/ Vocational
13th Dec 2017
* Respond to customers problems and questions in a timely, professional and appropriate manner in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and low case duration
* Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor when interacting with customers and peers
* Assist peers responding to customer case problems and questions
* Contribute to team and departmental goals and objectives
* Follow departmental procedures and methodologies as outlined in the Policies and Procedures manual
* Strive to have a maximum impact upon the teams overall performance
* Understand and effectively use available debugging tools
* Perform any duties as they are assigned
* Must have finished atleast two years in college
* Atleast 18 years old
* Good english communication skills
* Team Player
* Requires minimum supervision
* At least 3 months call center experience (highschool)
What Do We Offer?
* An open, friendly and professional work environment.
* A professionally and personally rewarding career.
* Opportunities to grow and be promoted within the company.
* The chance to travel abroad.
* Performance incentives and employee perks and benefits.
How to apply?
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK IN APPLICANTS FOR THIS POST. Please submit an application and we'll contact you immediately once we received your application.
Kindly send your resume at shaira dot opelario at caldwellcommunications dot net so we can review and schedule you for an interview. Please indicate the position and the website as a subject.
Or you may send us your FULL NAME/MOBILE NUMBER/CITY/WEBSITE where you found the post (e.g. Pinoyjobs) through this number (0.9.5.5.126.96.36.199.1.7.9) so we can get in touch with you ASAP. Please follow the format. Thank you. :)
You may also visit our website for more info: www dot caldwellcommunications dot net
Caldwell Communications is your trusted partner for your business process outsourcing needs. We utilize time-tested methods to provide you with expert contact management solutions.
Our aim lies on building our client partners’ brand value in each call we answer, email we respond to, and every contact we interact with.
We intimately involve ourselves into our client’s business. Our senior management works closely with our client partners and learn all they can about our clients’ needs and after making a careful study, we formulate a custom-fit solution treating our clients’ business as our own.
You will find our solutions to be dynamic, efficient, and compatible across all organizations. We are prepared to cater to client needs globally and deliver consistent solutions anywhere in the world.
We believe that to ensure a lasting partnership with our clients, we need to go beyond our commitment to being our clients’ brand champions by fostering a cooperative relationship with our clients with the goal of continuous improvement and quality excellence. Creative, down-to-earth, and professional – that’s how you can describe our team.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases