We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to develop and execute continuous automated tests ensuring product quality.
QAE responsibilities include review system requirements to design and implement test scenario. Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. Ensure the product is released on time with a good level of quality.
The QAE plays an important role in our companys product development process. Our candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches ensuring software runs smoothly and meets client/exchange needs.
If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, wed like to meet you !Responsibilities
- Review requirements / specifications to provide meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Create detailed, comprehensive,well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automated scripts using in-house or open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing with each new version
- Liaise with internal / external parties to clarify system requirements
- Run conformance validation with market exchanges such as HKFE, HKSE, TOCOM etc
- Setup and maintain testing environments
- Pro-actively propose idea, topics to be discussed during our QA community
- Graduated from a bachelor or masters degree in computer science (or similar), you have a professional experience in software development with relevant experience in testing and qa processes. The following skills and abilities are essential:
- Proven work experience in software development / software quality assurance
- Experience in writing automation script using Java/JUnit or Groovy or similar
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid communication skills - verbal and written
- Solid problem analysis and problem solving skills - attention to detail
- Open minded team player
- The position is suitable for a QA with experience on automation or a developer with a strong sense of QA.
provide global, market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by the worlds top-tier banks, brokers and trading venues, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available.
Join our dynamic and energizing international team to enjoy:
- Multicultural environment: Interact with people all around the world (Paris, Cluj, Manilla, etc)
- Innovative work experience: Use latest technologies Java8 / Groovy, Jira, Jenkins, Gradle, Git, Gerrit, etc
- Team building:
- UBFC: Fix as many bug that you can in 24 hours and get rewarded
- Ship it: Build a product in 24 hours, the best projects get rewarded
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Health care:
- Good coverage for you and unlimited number of dependent
- Group life & accident insurance
- Good location: Employee friendly office in the heart of Makati