1. Provides first level technical support to internal customers and ensures quality services to gain high customer satisfaction ratings.
2. Responds to telephone calls and email messages from users requesting for assistance. Logs and keeps records of customer/employee queries.
3. Interprets problems and analyzes possible causes of hardware and software failure.
4. Identifies computer hardware, software and telecommunications malfunctions and takes appropriate action to resolve issues ensuring data and system integrity.
5. Tests, configures, installs, modifies, maintains, and repairs computer hardware, operating systems, applications, software patches and updates.
6. Assists in conducting user’s application testing during program implementation, migration, and system maintenance.
7. Performs desktop system maintenance/upgrades including all desktop OS patches.
8. Creates/Maintains documentation of instructional procedure (i.e. hardware/software installation) and troubleshooting techniques (knowledgebase).
9. Maintains inventory of computer hardware assets, peripherals, and software licenses owned by the company.
10. Performs scheduled preventive maintenance of computer systems.,Qualifications:,
- Graduate of any IT related course
- At least 1 year of work related experience
- Willing to be based at TELUS Discovery, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule