• The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of web development and with solid programming and analytical skills.
• Knowledge and working experience on the following:
-AGILE methodology, full software development lifecycle, full software development lifecycle, portal technology, and content management systems
-Portal technology, and content management systems, web technology
-Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development
-SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
-Developing SharePoint components (web parts, event receivers)
- Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- Oracle and MySQL database systems
• Preferably with experience on the following:
- Nintex Forms and Workflow development
- Java and J2EE technologies
- Responsive design
• Development design, analysis, testing, enhancement, and maintenance of sharepoint site and add-ins, other web-based applications
• Coordination and user support
• Documentation of web-based applications
3. Soft skills:
• Can work well under pressure and deadlines, attentive to details.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables.
• Team player has good interpersonal skills and can communicate well.
• Enjoys challenging work environment, exploring new skills/knowledge and responsive to coaching and direction.
• Presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
• Can provide technical guidance and coaching to other developers.