• Maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as a lower-level developer or engineer. These duties can include regular consultations with clients concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
• The managerial side can include writing reports on team progress and presenting those reports to upper executive committees. Review budgetary issues and assist on negotiating contracts with new customers. Make executive level decisions for their department, ensure company policies are being followed and counsel employees as needed.
• Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery/solutions delivery
• Evaluate all items supplied on order for durability and accuracy
• Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
• Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team and the wider technology organization so that the overall function operates professionally and is seen as delivery focused. Engage professionally with customers when required.
• Provide input into the design of software systems, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback. Estimate the time and materials required to complete a project
• More than 5 years’ experience of development within challenging and changeable environments comprising diverse technologies and a cost aware culture.
• Significant exposure working on B2C websites, or equivalent B2B sites or applications
• Ability to understand business requirements and provide creative technical solutions that work within the technical boundaries
• Excellent working knowledge of ASP .NET, C# and SQL Server
• A good understanding of Test Driven Development and automated acceptance testing.
• Continuous integration of code and databases.
• Evidence of working within a pair programming environment.
• Good attention to details
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
• Proven experience of refactoring
• Sound knowledge of unit testing and load testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience of working within an agile software development environment
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases