I. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Quality Assurance Analyst (Automation) will support testing activities for projects covering application changes across a number of products and platforms. Responsibilities will include assisting with test design and performing test execution for designated projects, together with support for our continuous process improvement activities and liaising with business colleagues, technical architects, analysts, vendors, and development teams in a fast moving, global working environment. We are looking for candidates with proven QA automation skills, who demonstrate expertise in a variety of software QA concepts, practices, and procedures. Candidates will extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
This position reports to the Manager of AIT Testing and is a key position within the Quality Assurance Team.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop and maintain Automated/Performance scripts using automated testing tools and framework (UFT(QTP)/Win runner/Load Runner).
- Use of test design techniques to provide fast, accurate, and reliable analysis to optimize test coverage.
- Proven analytical ability to contribute to formulation of Test Plan documents
- Assure designed test cases cover all business requirements within the agreed scope Work with your test manager / lead to develop credible, accurate, and timely assessments of quality along with detailed information about system strengths and weaknesses
- Work closely with technical and non-technical peers and senior management to promote successful delivery of products and services
- Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
- Assist in the definition of test environment and support requirements
- Work closely with software vendors to track defects and ensure the highest level of quality is delivered
- Support continuous improvement of the current test process.
- Support of User Acceptance Testing activities
- Contribution to Test completion reports
- Able to write Test Scenarios/ Test Cases and perform Manual Test execution, as required by the project.
- Bachelor's degree in computing or computing equivalent or technical-related area together with relevant working experience Degree , - Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience of following testing tools and technologies: Quality Centre, Win Runner, Load Runner & UFT/ QTP Proven test design skills
- 1+ years experience with Java, database and related technologies: Java1.5, J2EE, Jet Speed, SQL, PL/SQL, descriptive programming, VB Script & Java Script, HTML, Oracle 11G, Ms-SqlServer 7.0
- Experience in formal testing/benchmarking methodologies
- 2+ years experience in writing test scenarios/test cases and performing Manual test execution.
- Ability to work as a part of the Team
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Strong sense of responsibility and service-minded attitude
- Able to deal with competing pressures and set priorities accordingly
- Self motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic personality and enthusiastic
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of service
- Minimum of ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) recognized Foundation Level Certificate in Software Testing or Equivalent Experience preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Financial Accounting, Time and Billing, Company Entity Management, Investment - - -- - Banking, Hedge Fund Services or other major financial experience